D-R Guascor developed a project that included electrical installation of the equipment in the homes and subsequent maintenance for one year of 230 Sigfis (Standalone Generation Systems with Intermittent Energy Source).
Roughly 700 people have been served by the system in the municipalities of Cananéia, Iguape, Registro, Ilhabela (Ilha de Búzios and Vitória), Ubatuba, São Sebastião and São José do Barreiro, State of São Paulo.
- Rapid assembly, housing of the system’s components and air circulation between the elements;
- Thermal isolation, electrical cables embedded and protected in the structure;
- Modification of the equipment without altering the structure;
- Minimal intervention in the environment;
- Services offered by the company under the project: training the customer’s team.