Products line: www.guascorpower.com/productos.php
- Design and manufacture of diesel, gas, flex (dual fuel) engines and energy systems since 1966, in Spain
- Cogeneration systems for simultaneous production of electric (or mechanic) and thermal energy, as an alternative to traditional grid and boiler.
- Trigeneration Systems, for cold production using residual heat from the cogeneration module (food, chemical and other industries)
- Engines for distributed generation, aiming the production, storage and local administration of electricity (distant communities and industry)
- Energy recovery systems for landfill and sewage stations with treatment and use of the gas produced and its transformation into thermal and electrical energy.
- Anaerobic digestion systems, using energy from organic waste (pig manure, dung, agricultural waste or crops surplus)
- Marine engines, propellers, auxiliary and reduction gears designed to work under harsh conditions at low fuel consumption
- Technology Park dedicated to research, innovation and continuous improvement of systems and engines, considered one of the most modern in the world
- Worldwide distribution network, with efficient technical assistance service and supply of spare parts
- ISO 9001 Quality Management Standards, ISO 14001 Environmental Management Standards and OHSAS 18001 Occupational Health and Safety Management systems
Types of Engines
- Diesel and biodiesel engines with power up to 1.730 HP. Very hefty, reliable and at low operational cost.
- Natural gas, biogas, synthesis gas, LPG, LNG and mining gas engines. High electric performance, great flexibility of operation and power up to 1,200 kWe.
- Dual Fuel Engines (Flex), which combine the advantages of both previous models, offering a high flexibility operation and great reliability.
Learn More: www.guascorpower.com